Thought this would be the easiest way to let everyone know how Denise is doing. In case you didn't know, friday evening, Denise was starting dinner and went and lit our barbecue grill and came back inside to get the chicken ready. After giving the grill around 10 minutes or so to warm up, she went back outside to put the chicken breast on it. She noticed that the fire had gone out but knew that it had a full propane bottle on it. When she went to push the button to relight it, it basically exploded in her face. The grill we have is the kind you are suppose to keep the lid shut on when lighting but my guess is that the gas had built up in it and when she clicked button to relight it, all that gas ignited right in her face.
I was not at home so she got Brennen to call me so I rushed there and to make a long story short, we ended up going to the emergency room at Sparks to make sure she was okay and to get her checked out. At this point, it appears that the only physical damage she has is that her eyebrows and eyelashes are burnt off, or most of them anyways, and she has 1st. degree burns on her face, chest, arm and neck area. She lost quite a bit of hair also but luckily she already had quite a bit. The doctor gave her some medicine for the pain and a tetnis shot (don't think I spelled that right) and told her to keep the ointment that we had already got on the burns and it would just take time.
Thanks to everyone that has been praying for her and continue to keep her in your prayers. She was very fortunate that it was not any worse than it was.