|From Denise Cozumel|
This time of year really makes me start thinking about all the things I am thankful for.
1. My wonderful and amazing wife (that's a given but I take her for granted more than I should)
2. My healthy 10 year old son (that keeps me on my toes)
3. My parents (the fact that I still have both of them here with me)
4. The great friends we have (that we actually enjoy doing stuff with and hanging out with)
5. My church family (fuelchurch is just awesome!!)
6. GOD's grace (enough said)
7. My 2 brothers that live fairly close and that we have great relationships with each other
8. My inlaws (I am so blest in this area, they are the best)
9. GOD's blessing upon my business
10. Having employees that actually do care (which is extremely rare in this day and time)
This is in no way a complete list, just some of the things God put on my heart as I was typing this. The biggest thing that I didn't even put on the list is the fact that GOD hasn't given up on me yet. He still sees some potential under it all.